Here you go:
So you can enjoy forty pots' worth of pickles for ever and ever.
Steff can eat them.
Eh! I want some tooooo~~~ send some to me pls XD
I'll be waiting!
Shhh! Subete ga seeee~cret!
Pickles were just pickles though.
Unless you mean that pickles are nasty, then I agree.
Loll floorrr..pickles is my least favorite food..And i seriously thought it was gian green witm..eww lll
(no subject)
Date: 2016-06-28 01:06 am (UTC)Eh! I want some tooooo~~~ send some to me pls XD
(no subject)
Date: 2016-06-28 09:57 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2016-06-28 10:02 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2016-06-28 07:37 am (UTC)so much too!! please send some over ^^
(no subject)
Date: 2016-06-28 09:57 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2016-06-28 10:53 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2016-06-29 08:29 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2016-06-29 10:34 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2016-06-29 01:52 pm (UTC)I'll be waiting!
(no subject)
Date: 2016-06-29 02:06 pm (UTC)please save my pickles for me ^^
(no subject)
Date: 2016-06-28 11:29 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2016-06-28 02:31 pm (UTC)Shhh! Subete ga seeee~cret!
Pickles were just pickles though.
Unless you mean that pickles are nasty, then I agree.
(no subject)
Date: 2016-06-29 05:25 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2016-06-29 04:05 am (UTC)Loll floorrr..pickles is my least favorite food..
And i seriously thought it was gian green witm..eww lll
(no subject)
Date: 2016-06-29 08:28 am (UTC)I'm not touching the things with a ten-foot pole.